TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY..... XOXOXOX

***
HEY MAX
***
LOTTEALICEANDERSEN@GMAIL.COM
***

Sunday, 21 April 2013

"REAL WORK" "FAKE WORK"

<><><OCATIONALLY><><>
WHEN I'M FEELING
LI.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.IKE
I SHOULD BE MAKING MORE OF AN EFFORT
TO BE LIKE THE REST OF THEM
ITS GOOD WRITE A CV
<><><><><>
I'VE WORKED ALOT
-AND I'VE WORKED AROUND-
BUT IT NEVER REALLY ADD'S UP
OR LOOKS RIGHT
<><><><>
SO HERE'S MY CV
THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY
SEEMS TO ADD UP
<><><><>
HELLO MY NAME'S LOTTE
PLEASED TO MEET YOU
!!!
THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO 
I GUESS THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN DO
SO MAYBE ITS COOL IF YOU LIKE
WANNA LIKE LET ME DO IT NOW
THANKS
XOXOX
2008-2013
<><>TOP.OF.THE.LOTS<><>
2009
-|--|--|-OUR PARTY-|--|--|-
2012-TILL NOW
!!!!!MAXILLA!!!!!

FOREVER
.......TOTAL BITCH CLUB.......

25 SEPTEMBER 2013
WWW.LOCALTRUTHS.CO.UK

LOCAL LOVE
MISS L




No comments:

Post a Comment